Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Eat healthier by visualizing food that's good for you

According to some latest studies on hungry volunteers, who were told to visualize succulent strawberries and luscious mangoes, they reported literally rushing to the fruit isle every time they went shopping, as their craving for healthy fruits increased. Imagine eating the fruit as vivid as possible - the taste, the texture, the color; how it is sweet, but tart, how the juice squirts when you bite into it...

I'm going to go a step further and paint a bunch of appealing pictures of fruits and vegetables and hang them all over my dining room and the kitchen, and also in the bedroom, so fruits and vegetables are the last thing I see before I turn off the lights, and the first thing I see when I wake up. I'll keep you posted on how well it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment