Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sleep naked to lose weight as you sleep

I knew there was some reason I always hated wearing pajamas and being too warm at night.  I was right!  Dr. Natasha Turner (a guest of Dr. Oz on The Dr. Oz Show) said that you can reset your fat loss hormones by sleeping naked.  Sleeping naked can help melt your fat because as your body cools down while you sleep it releases fat burning hormones. Pajamas, sweats, leggings, shorts, bras, and heavy blankets can keep you from cooling down, meaning those hormones aren’t released, which means fat stays put and get hard packed. I wonder if sleeping in pajama pants, leggings or/and underwear is what causes cellulite on one's butt? I've been asked by very skinny people how come I eat six pastries at any one time at a Russian bakery and don't have cellulite on my thighs, where as they, being way skinnier than me, do. Well, what is cellulite? - I asked a fat-knowledgeable professional, and she said, it is hard packed fat. That could answer the question I've been asked - I like to sleep nude with a very thin, light blanket, which I keep tossing off my legs in my sleep, so my fat never gets a chance to pack down into hard cellulite lumps. I would strongly recommend anyone fighting cellulite to sleep nude, to use a light weight blanket, and to turn the heat down in the bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if sleeping in pajama pants, leggings or/and underwear is what causes cellulite on one's butt?what causes cellulite

    ReplyDelete